After three decades producing eggs, the Graves family realized that no matter how good the product was, it didn't matter unless it made it to the store on time and in excellent condition. At that point we began to provide warehouse and distribution services to others and we became know as the go-to place for eggs and other hard-to-handle perishable foods in the Rocky Mountain Region.
We are different because
- We are a family operation that understands the courage it takes to grow a business.
- From egg production to farming, cattle ranching, and restaurant and retail sales--our family has been active in many aspects of the food world.
- We take what some see as an after thought (storage and distribution) and turn it into an art form that helps you trim costs and boost sales. We aren't the middle man but an extra man for your growing business.
- We cater to small and mid-size businesses whose volume may fluctuate seasonally or over time.
- We don’t aim to be the biggest distribution center, but we strive to be most responsive to our customers.
- Whether you store 5 or 500 pallets with us, you will receive a high level of attention and care.
FMG Denver is a perfect solution for start up projects, companies looking for an immediate presence in a new market, and for those who know that real profitability lies in focusing on your core business. We offer a simple pay structure that will allow you to eliminate overhead costs by paying only for put-through.
FMG is a trusted business partner. They provide solutions to one of our major problems - not enough cooler space. Great people, convenient location, and always willing to go the extra mile to help us out of a jam. Highly recommended!
-Justin Baccaray at Station 26