Our food grade warehouse can handle any type of temperature controlled or dry/bulk warehousing requirements. We specialize in providing fast, flexible, and reliable service to our customers while ensuring product wholesomeness and integrity.
Food grade cold and dry storage
- 40,000 sq. ft. refrigerated space for your finished products and/or raw ingredients
- 33,000 sq. ft. dry space for other essentials like empty bottles and kegs
- Temperature maintained to meet the specific needs of your product
- Surpass USDA and FDA requirements
- Office and meeting space also available
- Easy in-and-out of our central Denver location minutes from I-70 and I-25 (Pecos and 47th Ave)
- Easy access for semi trucks, straight trucks, vans, and the occasional Honda Civic
- Unlike the big guys, we will get you and your product in and out in minutes, not hours
Dedicated customer service
- We act like an extension of your company to provide the best service possible to you and your customers.
- An FMG staff member acts as your company representative, becoming knowledgeable about your company, your product line, and your needs.
- We use our experience to help you trouble shoot problems and provide quick solutions.
Wrap around services
- Order fulfillment and picking of full or mixed pallets for an additional fee
- Up-to-date inventory taking and product rotation
- Support for distribution and logistics
We have a long-term business alliance with a respected carrier that allows us to offer these services:
- LTL and daily deliveries to grocery chains along the Front Range
- Freight consolidation and pooling
- Local re-delivery service
When one of our clients was experiencing crushing growth that could have resulted in disastrous shortages of product to valuable customers on the East Coast, we hooked them up with alternative distribution solutions that saved the day and kept their product on the shelves. They were amazed we came up with such a simple answer. Plus, we gave them the tools and knowledge to respond to similar situations in the future on their own.